GOAL OF YOUR ROLE
As a Streaming Manager you will be responsible for leading account management with key Digital Service Providers (DSPs) for Rest of World such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and more, and assisting the VP of Marketing and Head of Digital to increase the company’s overall digital revenues and identify new and innovative opportunities.
About this role:
- Will be the main point of contact for selected DSPs and directly liaise with partners to collaborate and pitch all new and priority releases, and catalogue, across our clients repertoire.
- Build and manage relationships with DSPs.
- Negotiate and secure marketing campaigns and support for artists releases including store and playlist positioning, media support, direct to consumer messaging, out-of-home marketing.
- Work closely with the A&R, Marketing, Business Partnerships, Creative, and Product teams to create, integrate, and execute digital sales driven campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing and Product teams to develop unique and innovative “always-on” content strategies specific to each platform for every artist and/or project to grow digital consumption and audience reach.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of our client catalogue by developing long-term strategies and servicing campaigns.
- Optimize artist channels and content across the platforms.
- Prepare regular performance analysis of projects with market and competitive data.
- Regularly share best practices about the platforms with the Marketing and Product teams.
- Work on ad-hoc projects based on business evolution and necessities.
- Keep abreast of emerging Digital platforms, technology innovations and consumer trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; at least 3 years working experience.
- English fluent (written, spoken).
- Experienced in media, music-related or online industry.
- Knowledge in the music business, social media and streaming platforms is essential.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Aptitude in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
- Collaborative and proactive attitude, and strong work ethic and special attention to detail required.
- An equal blend of creative and data literacy.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
- Familiar with the latest trends and products in the music industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture
- Training and development opportunities
- A travel allowance
- Remote work
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as our clients’Sessions during ADE