Hybrid working with twice/three times a week in office
About the role:
As a Solution architect, you will help us in building future-oriented IT landscape and processes. Together with our analysts, architects and other stakeholders, you will identify business requirements, develop and maintain architectures, identify potential solutions and provide advice. You remain involved in implementations and migrations. You are part of a growing practice where you get a lot of space to take initiatives.
- Translate business wishes into concrete solutions for the teams, ensuring support from both the development teams and business stakeholder.
- Be co-responsible for the architecture vision (where do we want to be in 3-5 years), frameworks and guidelines.
- Work together with other architects, IT Leads, business stakeholders and Product Owners in drawing up a technology roadmap.
- Work closely with the implementing teams and enable them to take ownership of the IT solutions. You challenge the teams to think about these solutions and support them with your knowledge and experience.
- Participate in technical architecture discussions and you support the teams in making technical decisions.
- Create relevant documentation as requested.
- Help with troubleshooting and solving complex production issues.
- Modeling an IT landscape in e.g. UML
- Awareness of the security guidelines and principles
- Databases Oracle /SQL / NoSQL
- Microservices, SOAP and REST services
- Strong knowledge in . NET Core, .NET Architecture, Azure cloud, C#, and Microsoft tech stack
- Application and Network Architectures
Must Have Skills:
- Already have some experience as a Solution Architect
- Possess knowledge of .NET Microsoft Technologies and the latest developments in .Net.
- You are communicative, highly analytical, results-oriented, pragmatic and prepared for the future.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate difficult concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good understanding of software development and architecture concepts, business and technical analysis and optimizing processes and systems, with good organizational, interpersonal & communication skills to motivate people and support decision making.
- Ability to tackle complex issues at a conceptual and/or technical level and develop/realize architectures into working solutions.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Business proficiency in English is required, knowledge in Dutch is a plus.