As the Senior Streaming Manager you will be responsible for leading global account management for Spotify (ex-US), and assisting the Head of Digital in increase the company’s digital revenue from Spotify and identify new and innovative opportunities. Assume a leadership role within the streaming team and consult across all release strategies and forward planning by offering guidance based on experience to team members.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Digital and Head of Marketing on devising strategies for all releases and maximizing opportunities with Spotify.
- Assume a leadership role within the streaming team, offering consultation and guidance on plausible opportunities, actionables and campaign ideation.
- You will be the main point of contact for Spotify (ex-US) and directly liaise with multiple Spotify label teams to collaborate and pitch all priority releases and service catalogue, across our Client Records’ repertoire.
- Represent Spinnin’ Records on international planning and sales calls.
- Represent Spinnin’ Records at Spotify events and locations.
- Build and manage relationships international relationships with various Spotify markets.
- Negotiate and secure marketing campaigns and support for artists releases including platform and playlist positioning, media support, social support, consumer messaging, out-of-home marketing.
- Work closely with the A&R, Marketing, Data and Product teams to create, integrate, and execute digital revenue-driven campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing and Product teams to develop unique and innovative “always-on” content strategies specific to Spotify for every artist and/or project to grow digital consumption and audience engagement.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of Spinnin’ Records catalogue within Spotify.
- Optimize artist channels and content across the platform.
- Prepare regular service updates and performance analyses of Spinnin’ Records repertoire on global, regional and market level.
- Regularly share Spotify best practices and developments with the Marketing and Product teams.
- Work on ad-hoc projects based on business evolution and necessities.
- Keep abreast of emerging Digital platforms, technology innovations and consumer trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; at least 4 years working experience as a streaming manager.
- Proven track record working with Spotify and other international DSPs.
- Existing, working network with Spotify teams in Europe and preferably key regions such as LATAM, APAC and Africa.
- English fluent (written, spoken).
- Experienced in media, music-related or online industry.
- Knowledge of the music industry, social media and streaming platforms is essential.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Aptitude in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
- Collaborative and proactive attitude, and strong work ethic and special attention to detail required.
- An equal blend of creative and data literacy.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize and analyze data and draw actionable conclusions.
- Familiar with the latest trends and products in the music industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Space for diversity and innovation
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities, festivals, and legendary parties
- 24 vacation days + extra, seasonal days off
- We just moved into a brand new office at the Houthavens in Amsteram