Senior Social Media Manager ( dance label)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Senior Social Media Manager is a guru with years of experience in developing best-in-class campaigns and social presences, you know how to influence our audience and beyond. You thrive in being an entrepreneur is shown by taking ownership, bias for action and thinking big. You are genuinely passionate about dance music and will alert your friends during the weekend on your actions that went viral. You have a deep understanding of what content resonates across the dance music landscape. You obsessively keep up with the latest digital trends, and you’ve probably introduced friends and family TikTok streaming of our labels. You will grow our clients channels even further with content that affects our community and beyond. You’re comfortable using data to test and refine your output, as well as prove impact.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for content creation, copywriting and content management for the most important social channels of our client (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok but also new channels).
- With the daily implementation of the social media strategy you are responsible for achieving the KPIs, growth in engagement, organic reach and followers.
- Able to connect the target group to the brand on different channels through community management.
- Responsible for the management and content creation for our social channels together with the social team: you know who the different target groups of our client are through data analysis and you are able to provide them with the right tone of voice, to be accessed on different channels.
- Responsible for the planning, reporting and managing the stated KPIs.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a relevant degree, at least HBO (Dutch) or a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- You are able to write error-free English texts for both social and other expressions.
- You are a strategic thinker with creative marketing ideas.
- You are aware of all new developments in the social media field.
- You are able to analyze data.
- You have a proactive work attitude and no 9 to 5 mentality.
- You work efficiently and very accurately without losing the overview.
- You manage a playlist with which you can always get the team in a good mood.
- You have a sense of humor and you like to party.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as our clients’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Hilversum / Hybrid from the Netherlands