PROJECT MANAGER PARTNERSHIPS/EVENTS
Our client SPINNINRECORDS
is one of the world’s leading dance music label, with artists such as Alok, KSHMR, Mike Williams, Lucas & Steve, Gabry Ponte, Lum!x and many more on its roster. We specialize in electronic music and manage the largest online dance community in the world with more than 12 million followers on social media. In addition, we have our own Youtube channel with ‘ tv, counting more than 29 million subscribers and over 18 billion views. We are a fast-growing, international company and offer you a unique opportunity to be a part of our journey and join our team in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As Project Manager, you work in the Partnerships and New Business Department of Spinnin’ Records. This department is responsible for all sorts of partnerships with 3th parties, from artist endorsements, gaming partnerships to providing great music for commercials and media advertisements. More information on projects and partnerships can be found here:
When opportunities are identified and created as a project, you are in the lead of managing these projects. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to create project plans, ensure delivery against the plan, resolves risks and issues as they arise, and effectively communicates progress and risks.
You can plan and prioritize the workload and ensure that internal and external stakeholders are meeting
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You are responsible for:
- An active role in obtaining Partnerships and New Business Opportunities.
- Research and collect data, prepare documents and presentations as required for New Business Projects.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet needs and requirements.
- Facilitate and oversee ongoing projects needs and key deliverables.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects to ensure delivery within scope, budget, and time.
- Creates project deliverables including status reports, communication plans, risk plans, and other related documents.
- Effectively communicates status updates and relevant information to internal and external stakeholders and senior management.
- Facilitates and guides the project teams effectively.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Sets and manages stakeholder expectations.
- Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Complies with and effectively applies project management methodology and enforces project standards.
- Together with the Commercial Director you develop an (international) strategy for Liv
- You carry out various live projects of Spinnin’ Records and are responsible for discussions with promoters, completing and making agreements, establishing the line-up, arranging marketing, promotion and production in the preliminary phase;
- Conducting discussions with Festivals, promoters, booking agencies at an international level.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in dealing with project preferably in Arts/Entertainment/Music/Media industry.
- You have proven success in turnaround of extensive and multileveled projects.
- You have great communication and presenting skills.
- You are proactive and able to work with deadlines.
- You are goal oriented, driven and have a strategic mindset with some strong documentation and writing skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Spinnin’ Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off
Hybrid / Remote from the Netherlands