Manager Development and Business Support
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-round Manager Development and Business Support. You will be based in Hilversum office. You will join our management team and play a crucial role in leading the development & services teams. The teams consist of a mix of onsite and offshore resources UX/UI/Websites/Web portal/Integration/CRM/Billing/Data.
- Department strategy: collaborate with the IT architect to define a clear vision and strategy for the development teams. Ensure the teams are working towards the to-be IT architecture.
- Internal project management: oversee the delivery of the projects the development teams are involved in as well as guide and initiate new projects that will improve the IT landscape and the delivery of services in the future.
- Maintain and optimize the IT landscape, driving harmonization and improvements to achieve a lean and mean architecture.
- Control costs and budgets regarding offshore partners & manage contracts with vendors and software licenses (if applicable)
- Provide tactical and strategic guidance to a team of software engineers, billing specialists, data engineers, and customer finance professionals.
- Evaluate team performance and coach the team and create an environment where people can grow and develop.
- The Manager Development and Business Support works closely with the other managers of the Ezilly NL team (Manager Delivery, Manager IT Operations, Solution Architect) and reports to the Director IT. You will work closely with our customers from our client, clients as well as head office Finance & BI.
- Love change?
- To work and think outside the box?
- Prefer a challenge over a boring day at work?
- Love to work in a dynamic and informal culturally diverse environment?
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to switch between communication styles between tech and business-oriented audiences?
- Have outstanding process skills and a great understanding of IT development including outsourcing and financial planning?
- Know the basics of project delivery and you’re not shy from stakeholder management?
- Have a drive to continuously raise the bar?
- Have 5+ years’ professional experience as IT manager?
- You are a team player and motivator?
If the answer is YES to all these questions, please get in contact with us. We are looking forward to meet you!!