WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
For our Legal Team we are looking for a Junior Legal Counsel. In your day-to-day business, you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts in all details required and to administer accordingly. In addition, you will work closely with the entire legal team with regards to infringement cases, intellectual property rights management, clearance matters and providing legal advice in the various fields of law.
As a Junior Legal Counsel you are required to work closely with other departments within the company. You support the Medior and Senior Legal Counsels when needed.
We’re a collaborative team that love learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of the music – and helping our company get there.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts in all details
- You work closely with Team Legal with regards to infringement cases, intellectual property rights management, clearance matters and providing legal advice in the various fields of law.
- You support the Medior & Senior Legal Counsels when needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Master Degree in Law (preferably Intellectual Property and Information Law)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to keep overview and to work structured
- Result and quality driven, ensuring follow up until completion
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player, down to earth, flexible but firm and proactive
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to do what you are passionate about and join our global community
- An open, collaborative culture with training and development opportunities
- Travel allowance, a hybrid work-model and working from abroad
- Great team activities and legendary parties such as Sessions during ADE
- 24 vacation days + extra days off