GOAL OF YOUR ROLE
As the Financial employee Royalty you are the accurate and analytical employee with a high service
level able to communicate to internal and external customers. Together with the rest of the Royalty
Specialist team, you ensure that the records we release are administered and archived in our Royalty
department. You report directly to the Head of Royalty.
We’re a collaborative team that loves learning new things, sharing ideas, thinking about the future of
the music industry – and helping our company get there. We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals
who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way.
YOUR DAILY TASKS
o You will take care of the Royalty administration and accurately update in the royalty system
and you will be responsible for setting up license contracts;o Managing and checking royalty administration and work closely with the legal department;
o Managing the costs for our statements, you know inside out about all releases;
o You will check (and double-check) the statement administration and statement run;
o You work closely with internal and external customers and you will answer customer
questions and solve problems whenever they arise;
o You are actively seeking for opportunities for improve improvements in the preparation,
templates and planning of the Royalty Administration;
o Support role for the Head of Royalty and Royalty team with statement run twice a year and
other tasks when necessary.
• You have a relevant degree, at least MBO/Bachelor level (legal/administrative/financial);
• 2-3 years of relevant working experience with databases in Excel, in a similar job within the
music industry would be a plus;
• You have numerical insight and well-developed analytical skills;
• Your extensive administrative experience ensures that complex administration run smoothly;
• Works efficiently, also under pressure, structured and accurate;
• You have great communication & interpersonal skills which you use for the right tone of voice
to our different internal and external customers/artists;
• Pro-active, self-motivated and highly organized with a “can-do” mentality and ability to work
independently as well in a team;
• You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language;
• You are available on a full-time basis.