We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced business analyst who is passionate to act as a key contributor to the end-to-end development of billing and finance solutions for multiple brands. You will be joining our Business Support team in Hilversum, and you will help us provide the best advice and billing solutions to our customers, as well as contributing to the delivery of the ongoing projects. You will act as a bridge between the business and the development & billing teams, ensuring business requirements are translated to product development accurately.
Prefer a challenge over a boring day at work?
- Love to work in a dynamic and culturally diverse environment?
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to switch between communication styles between tech and business-oriented audiences?
- Have outstanding analytical skills and a great understanding of end-to-end billing and financial processes?
- Know the basics of project delivery and you’re not shy from stakeholder management?
- Take initiative and are you able to formulate and propose improvements when things aren’t going as planned?
- Have 5+ years professional experience as business analyst/solution architect in OSS/BSS domain?
- Know to work with API’s and can talk comfortably from a functional perspective?
If the answer is YES to all these questions, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Who are we?
About our client
Our client , based in Hilversum, is a specialized ICT service provider. One of our main clients is M7 Group, a European provider of digital television. Customer-oriented thinking and acting is important for us. Our job is to successfully translate ideas into automated business processes. We provide ICT services for 9 brands in Europe.
About M7 Group
M7 Group, owned by Canal+ and nestled in Luxembourg, is a major European pay-tv operator offering language-specific packages to over three million subscribers in eight countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary,
Having started as a satellite TV operator, M7 has now become a platform agnostic TV provider, adding IPTV, DTT and OTT capabilities where that best fits the preferred local way of TV consumption. Next to the pay-tv operations, M7 Group also operates as ISP in the Netherlands using the brand name Online.nl, offering a full-fledged ISP service to our Dutch customers, including CanalDigitaal TV services.